Having hiring challenges? You market to attract clients, now you have to market to attract employees.
- Establish differentiators
- Employee value proposition (EVP) development
- Employer brand messaging – company culture
- Audit and enhance careers page
- Company page evaluation (LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook)
- Strategic campaign development and management
- Evaluate job titles and descriptions
- Establish “Why work for us?” statement
- Job advertising – paid and organic
- Competitor analysis
- Content development/content calendar
- Establish target audience
- Social media management
- Design creative for all media platforms
- Analyze campaign data and results
What is recruitment marketing?
It’s a combination of recruitment strategies and marketing solutions that are necessary to attract talented individuals to your company. As recruiting and retaining talent becomes more challenging, it’s extremely important to merge employer branding and job advertising to create a cohesive media strategy that works.
The 2019 Ontario Economic Report ranked recruiting and retaining talent as the most important success factor for organizational competitiveness, with 75% of respondents in agreement.
Why is recruitment marketing important for your success?
Businesses today need to have a strong digital presence that allows them to Be Found by both passive and active candidates. Can candidates find you through all of the noise? And if they can, are they seeing engaging content that makes them want to apply?
Be Found is our recruitment marketing division where we create recruitment strategies involving marketing methods and job advertising to ensure our clients attract the best candidates for their business needs.
We are passionate about helping our clients grow!
3 steps to build a strong recruitment marketing strategy:
- Start out with a recruitment consultation below – we will take a look at everything from a candidate’s perspective to optimize the candidate’s experience.
- Find the missing pieces in our three main solutions and provide recommendations.
- Work together to implement the changes.
We are not a staffing agency or a headhunter.
We have partnered with ?LinkedIn, Indeed and iCIMS to give our clients an advantage in today’s race for top talent. Through our partnerships, we can dig deep and analyze data specific to your industry to get you better results.